Eczema full body, now even face. Used hyper cortisone. Is alcohol the cause? Recommendations?

Hi, I have had eczema for some years now. Last year really bad, I have managed to clear my body from it although little flareups here and there. This year It seems to have progressed to my face and it's unbearable to go through day to day activities such as work or gleaming the house. I hate the fact I'm trying my best to manage it but nothing seems to have helped my situation, I have tried hyper cortisone 1% but still not working. My face always looks red, swollen, dry skin mostly around the cheek area and I also get hives I believe on the forehead that is really ichy and it also starts to ooz from time to time. I'm not sure but when I do manage to clear my face from it and it don't half make myself happier in myself, I go out with the lads drink alcohol and then a day or few after that night of drinking I have these flare ups. May this be cause of it? I've decided to stop drinking alcohol altogether to see for myself if I continue with these flareups or not. What's the best advice you can give me for my situation because having this problem bring me down mentally and physically and I feel I don't want to go out or leave my front door but yet have to in order to work,
Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013