Eczema, breakout on lower legs and under the scrotum, have recently recovered from HIV. Is recurrence common?

I was diagnosed with HIV last year after i ended up in the hospital with thrush, fever, weightloss suddenly and boils. I started my atripla and recovered rather quickly from 70 cd4 to over 225 in 3 months. now the boils have come back on my lower legs and under my scrotum . is this a commonality with having hiv? will I have these recurring from time to time? Is there something else that could be causing it? On a seperate note, i have developed excema on both arms and hands, forehead legs too. i have medicine for that, but he scaring is hideous. my main concern is the boils. Is this something I have to expect to break out over time and time again?
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012