Eczema around mouth, eyelids, elbows, back and forearms. Using modrasone steroid and cetraben emollient. Suggest

Hi there,

My name is Ash, Im 24, healthy, active female.

I have been battling what many GP's have thought to be eczema all over my body; predominantly on around mu mouth, eyelids, all over my back, elbows and forearms. Just recently however I have started getting circular patches that are flat to the skin which are white on the inside surrounded by a red ring. I've also started getting extremely dry and sore groin. I currently use modrasone steroid (no effect), cetraben emollient every couple of hours and I genuinely take good care of my skin. I have used a lot of different creams, lotions etc with no luck.

I don't believe I have any allergies. I'm just so fed up of going to my GP; I've even changed my GP twice. I would love a referral to a Dermatologist but it's like fighting an uphill battle. Im based in the UK by the way; god bless the NHS huh!?

Thanks for reading anyway, be good to hear your thoughts.

Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013