Eczema, allergies to milk and eggs, scratches until bleeds, had anaphylactic shock, vomiting. Suggestion?

My 8 year old grandson has excema and allergies to milk and eggs . He scratches all the time and especially if he gets upset about somthing. He scratches sometimes until he bleeds . He had anafalaxic shock when he was almost 3. We thought maybe he would grow out of it, but not true yet. ABout a month ago he had a virus and was throwing up. Now he thinks that if he eats he will get sick again, so he is eating very little and the things he does eat, he questions his mom or me how we fixed it and are we sure no eggs or milk is in it. He is so worried about what he eats that I am afraid he is going to develop an ulcer or make himself sick. Any suggestions on how to get him over this.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012