Eczema. Used betnovate. Having red spots with puss on legs, painful. Using ezcema creams and savlon. Not cured

My 12 year old daughter suffers with wide spread ezcema which we treat with prescribed creams from our GP (Dermol, Betnovate and Dermovate ). At the moment she has numerous red spots all over her legs and only her legs which are not quite what we are used to seeing. A small bite like lump appears in the evening, by morning it develops a small white puss like head then by the following evening it is a pitted sore which looks angry and is painful. Nothing seems to work i.e. ezcema creams, savlon or germolene. We have 4 cats and a dog (aged between 3years and 12 years) all are treated monthly with flea, ticks and worming spot on treatments from our Vet no-one else in the family has any bites or similar spots. Should I take her to our GP? Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012