Ectopic pregnancy, surgery for removal, dizziness. Taking antivert, some relief. Causes for symptoms?

I had an ectopic pregnancy and had it removed during surgery. The doctor was able to save my tube. However, since the surgery, about 2 weeks ago, I have been having constant dizziness that will not go away. I ve had bloodwork done and my thyroid checked, but everything came back normal. I m taking antivert which helps a little, but makes me mostly tired. The dizziness starts from the time I get up in the morning until I go to bed. Do you have any suggestions what this might be caused from? Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012