Ectopic pregnancy, miscarriage, cramping, heavy bleeding. Negative PT. Suggest?

Hi. I'm 41 years old with a history of a miscarriage and an ectopic pregnancy (and one successful c section). My period have always worked like clock work-every 25 days. This month I was 7 days late with minor cramping for 7 days. Today I got my period but it is extremely painful and I'm bleeding so heavy. When I sit on toilet it pours out. I did take pregnancy test 3 days ago and it was negative. It hurts badly on the same side I had an ectopic. What should I do? Should I go to urgent care?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013