Ectopic pregnancy, HSG shows uterine diverticula. Can right tube be fixed through antibiotics?

Hello, I had ectopic pregnancy in January 2012 and it was too late when they found out so I had to be submitted to ER and my left tube has to be removed I have been trying to conceive and couldn t so I had HSG and the result shows 1.Uterine diverticula.2. Left salipingectomy 3.moderate right hydrosalpinx the doctor told me my only chance is IVF and put me on 2 month doxycycline and 1 month asprin, My question is is there a hope that my right tube can be.fixed through antibiotics or IVF is my only choice? If so where can I get affordable IVF treatment ? I don t live in US and don t have insurance.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012