Ectopic heart beats

Does anyone else experience this? For anyone who doesn t know - it s when your heart appears to miss a beat and you get an extra hard one. I hate it.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009
Geeeez, I feel for you. If you read my prior questions you will know what I mean! I had an EMT tell me at my home that I had the highest heart rate in my town and lived. Of course that was after they gave me adenosine (?) twice. I was in the 250's plus. I had the cardiac ablation 4 years ago. Since then my heart feels like this analogy, like a balloon that has been inflated too much and can re-inflate too quickly when I get any anxiety at all. I have erratic heart rythmns a lot. The EMT said, I was great to catch a high heart rate while it is happening, by the time most people get to the hospital they have normalized. He also said most people have anxiety in the ER or Dr's office and it is difficult to know what the problem is. I hope you get a halter monitor or something. I was told I will have skipped beats and palpitations for the rest of my life. Good luck to you. Diana