Echogenic cortical nodule in the kidney. Is this angiomyolipoma which is stable. Should I be concerned about this?

Hello. I have just found out that I have a echogenic cortical nodule in the upper pole of the right kidney measuring 5 mm. They said, this may be angiomyolipoma and appears stable compared with September 2006. The remainder of the exam includin the liver, spleen , pancreas , gallbladder, left kidney, aorta and upper pelvis are remarkable. Stable angiomyolipoma in the upper pole of the right kidney. No significant findings elsewhere. What does all this mean?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012