Echodiagraphy report attached : I am fine or not ?

Hi! Have this echodiagraphy report. In layman s terms, please help me interpret it. Would just like to know if I m fine or not. Thanks. Normal left ventricular dimension with interventricular septal hypertrophy and normal left left ventricular motion and contractility. Normal computed left ventricular ejection fraction of 62%. Normal left and right atria. Normal right ventricular dimension and wall motion. Normal main pulmonary artery, aortic root and proximal ascending aortic (2.6 cm) dimensions. Normal mitral valve, aortic valve, tricuspid valve and pulmonic valve. Color flow and Doppler study: Tricuspid regurgitation, trace. Normal mitral E/A ratio and Isovolumic relaxation time but abnormal pulmonary vein a wave reversal velocity indicative of decreased left ventricular relaxation (Stage II diastolic filling pattern). Normal pulmonary artery pressure by pulmonary acceleration time (117 msec.)
Asked On : Mon, 15 Nov 2010

Because of High blood pressure in the blood vessels, there is strain/pressure on heart. Because the heart has to pump with force, its ventricular muscles start thicker. Because of thickness heart has difficulty relaxing, this is called diastolic dysfunction. It is one kind of heart failure. But it not severe or serious now.
(interventricular septal hypertrophy, decreased left ventricular relaxation, Stage II diastolic filling pattern are key findings)

You need to well control the blood pressure to avoid worsening of the thickness of heart muscles i.e. to avoid worsening of heart failure.
Dr. Jagdish