Echo test done for problems of breathlessness. Cured after taking medicine. Reoccurring again. What is the problem?

Dear doctor, I took test of Echo before one year for diagnosing my troubles of breathlessness, fatigue , etc. The cardiologist suggested some tablets including etofyllin and theophylline , telsartan am, lanoxin, carvipress, endolip, ramistar, pentocid and torlactone. When I asked him what problem I had had, he was keeping mum and advised me to first take these tablets. After completing the doses of the tablets my troubles got cured. After one year now, I again got the same trouble. Could you please advice me on the problems I have?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012