Echo result shows leak in heart wall. What does it mean? Taking medicines for BP, SVT

I received my echo results today. My doctor didn t explain them to me. He just told me that the echo showed a slight leak in the heart wall. Does this mean I probably have a hole in my heart? He said he was not concerned about it yet. That we would recheck an echo next year. I am on blood pressure meds since the birth of my son (16 months) and do have SVT that is controlled by the meds. I know you don t have my chart, but all I keep finding when I look online when I put a leak in the search is the heart valves. Just wondering what a slight leak in the heart wall could me.
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012