Echo done. Thickening of heart. Healthy body. Occasionally have beer. Exercise more or stop?

Had a echo done and Dr said I have some thickening of heart that may be from excercise and said for me to get echo bubble test and sleep apnea test , 36 yr old , consider myself fairly healthy lift weights three days a week cardio two , don't smoke , drink a couple beers a month, bp is
between 125-135/70-85 , i am freaking out had a echo seven years ago all was normal , I am not a elite athlete so I am assuming I dont have athletes heart , I am to the point where I am afraid to do anything physical now , I am afraid I might damage my heart more , I am so confused right now , I do everything doctors say to stay healthy now I feel pretty far from healthy , can I still exercise hard or should I stop the anxiety is starting to be unbearable .
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013