Echo cardiogram shows mild aortic root dilation. Is it safe to lift weights?

i had an echo done the other day and was told i have mild aortic root dilation. here are all my measurements-
ao root diam 3.8cm - ao root area 11.1cm- acs 2.3cm- la dimension 3.8- IVSd 1.1cm- IVCSs 1.6cm- LVIDd 4.7cm-
LVIDs 3.5cm- LVPWd 1.1cm- LVPWs 1.7cm--- EDV (teich) 102.9 ml
i am 6' 3" 210lbs. My question is would it be safe for me to lift weights or workout in anyway? cant see my cardiologist for two weeks dont want to lost my gains.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013