Eating pus from acne, scabs, fingernail dirt and boogers. What can help me?

So this is extremely embarrassing, because I can t seem to find any other cases that don t appear fake...I seem to be addicted to eating pus from my acne . Often I will try to pop prematurely just so I can get some. I also eat scabs, things under my fingernails and occasionally boogers...I ve done it since I was young, it s second nature and I can t seem to stop, often I don t even notice I do it. Is this pica? I don t have any other cravings, for dirt of paper or anything.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012