Eating more than usual, not able to sleep, feels nausea, bolted stomach, tender breast. Pregnant?

I dont knw whether i am pregnant or not. I keep eating more than i usual eat. I love spicy food lately. But compare to my normal monthly PMS i do crave for food. But this month i dont crave for food. I eat anyhting that spicy. Not spicy i dont eat. I keep blurping lately. Yesterday i cannot sleep. My head spinning and keep blurping a lot. But not feeling neasue or feels like vomiting . Yea my stomach feels bloted and my breast do tender. But it is normal before menses come. My menses is coming another 3 days. But i dont whether all is the the sign of pregnancy. Just curious.
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012