Eating issues. Why do I pass out during period? Why do eyes and mouth start drying?

Hello doctor, I am 18 years old and a sportif kind of person. From the last 4 years, I ve experienced several eating problems. If I don t eat every 4 hours I would feel extremely weak, mood changes, no energy and would pass out after a period of time. My eyes and mouth started also to get dry recently this year. This is affecting a lot my lifestyle and I can t carry this way anymore. The food I eat is healthy. I have made several tests and everything appeared very positive. Except that I have the Gilbert syndrom causing jaundice . No doctor been able to figure the true cause of the problem. I hope you can help me! Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  16 Awaiting Answer