Eating disorder. Binges, pain in ribs, bloated. Is it anorexia or bulimia?

Hi I might suffer from an eating disorder , I have for a while now, but never actually diagnosed or seen a doctor for it. I don t eat too healthy I guess you could say and I purge 3-5 times a week (I don t binge on more than 1500 calories) and outside of that I don t really eat much of anything. I drink mostly coffee and a protein shake to keep me going. I know I need to see a physician in person and I will, I would just like an idea of what might be going on and if my bulimia/ anorexia , whatever it is, has anything to do with it. I just woke up this morning with this incredibly sharp pain under my lower left rib and it seems a little better, but still hurts when I take deep breaths. I m only 18 years old. Oh and I also took two laxative pills last night I take a normal dose maybe 2 times every other week. They make be bloated sometimes, but I m not sure if that is the cause? Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013