Easy weight gain, difficulty in losing weight, on the verge of having PCOS. What measures can be used for weight loss?

Hi im 23 yrs old, height is 5 6ft n i weigh 88kgs, My medical reports show that im on the verge of having PCOS ..i have coarse hair growth on my chin and neck , iv been undergoing Laser for the last 2 years...n my doctor just suggested i have Glycomet and Flutamide tabs just once after breakfast..i have been asked to lose weight...i do not lose weight easily and when i do, i gain it back and do i lose weight??
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012