Easy tiredness, heavy breathing, stuffed nose, difficulty in hearing. No improvement with Symbicort inhaler. Treatment suggestion?

Okay so I m 16, and I ve been relatively healthy my whole life (despite the occasional flu ), but for the past couple months I ve noticed somethings wrong with me. I get tired easily and I breathe heavily although I exercise 5 times a week, my nose has been stuffed although it s summer, my throat has been building up and I find it hard to breathe at times and my ear drums have been filling up with some liquid and I cant hear properly. Ive been to the doctor twice- first he gave me something for my nose and and some Aerius pills, then when nothing got better he gave me this inhaler called Symbicort for 10 days. It has been 30 days since then and everything has stayed the same if not gotten worse. I dont know what to do, any help?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012