Ears very itchy, watery discharge, hearing loss after affected by radiation. Remedy for above symptoms?

Hopefully,yes. In 1993 I had a total left was a benign mixed tumor . Even though it was not cancerous, I did have radiation to help prevent any recurrence. Fortunately that worked regarding no recurrence. However, the after affects from the radiation have affected my left ear immensely. Very itchy, gets infected, granular gunk, moist watery discharge , hearing loss to a moderate degree. ENT doc has tried gentian violet, drops, and now boric acid powder. Thought the boric acid was to DRY everything up....but ended up with more moisture seepage. The itching is awful. I think what I have is a necrotic ear, but isn t there a treatment that can get rid of all this hassle once and for all?
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012