Ears under pressure. Yawn, swallow or chew to help. What exactly is wrong?

Hi, i was feeling sick about 2-3 days ago, and ever since, my ears have been under pressure. Normally, like a plane ride, i tried popping my ears by chewing, swallowing , yawning. But none of that seems to be working. One method i have NOT tried, is pinching my nose , and trying to pop my ears by blowing out of it, ive never used this method before...and when i tried it, i stopped halfway because it felt like there were bubbles expanding in my ears, what should i do?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  32 Awaiting Answer