Ears ringing, pressure in head, popping sound when swallowing

i have this ringing in my ears for sometime and its getting louder, I also hear thumping like drums every morning and my head fill like pressure on my tample area and is really getting me all anxious and nervous, I m been taking medication for blood pressure for years now, but i had this ringing and like fullness and poping sound when I swallow for sometime like 2 years if not more, I called the doctor but appoinment untill end of september, please help, thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012