Ears popping, sinus infections, off-balance, muscles not working, testicle swelling. Any advice?

Never ben to the dentice had one bad tooth that went into my iner ear and messed up my ballance was not my self after that. Could not work out no more becuse my mucles did not work the same they did not work togetherlike there sopost to leaveing me uneven was badly streest out then it led to my genitals and got worst they go up and down repetedly cant dicribe all of it but now it fills like i have blue balls ben suffering is this even possoble. ears pop and crackel all the time stuffed sinus infections like i have allergies with i dont plz help me no doctor can give me any good say so thank u for your time.?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012