Ears pierced. Can the scar tissue have caused a gunk stuck in ear?

I got my ears pierced 2 months ago. I didn t change them until two days ago. Everything went smoothly except for the amount of gunk I had stuck in my ear. I had to take them out yesterday for my sport, which was a 7 hour practice. When I got home to try putting my earrings back in, it hurt really badly and started to bleed . It wouldn t go through so we gave up. I decided, I ll just get them pierced again in a couple months (December). I was wondering if that was okay. Someone told me it hurts even more, someone else told me it hurts less. Then people told me scar tissue could get in the way. I would just like to know what the TRUTH is and if someone can give me answers! It would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012