Ears had cold sweat and started paining on exercising in cold weather. Any ideas?

I went exercising on the street at +13 degree weather, and everything was fine until i started sweating, cold sweat went on my ears and they started hurting like never before. I thought it was because they were frozen cold so i ran home and did everything possible to make them warm, but they still hurt awfuly from the inside, don t know what to do.Any ideas?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
I have gone through your query.
It suggests that you may be suffering from the Eustachian tube blockage.
During exercise you go for the chew gum that contain the Xylitol and after exercise go for steam inhalation.
After this if symptoms are not improved then consult the ENT specialist for better diagnosis and management.