Ears had a movement with headache. What was it? Worry?

i m 33 years old male, a week ago i felt like some thing is moving in my ears (both ears) accombined with a headache; till now i still feel the same and 1 day ago i began to feel like something is moving inside my arm s viens like it was moving through the blood cycle up and down.... i visited a doctor yesterday and i made a CBC and nothing was wrong with it....i m really worried. Thanks in advance for your help doctor .
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
hi this is dr. vijay have a consultancy with ent surgeon i think you have some thing problem with the vestibular system so have a consulancy