Ears got hot and numb with tingling sensation. What could have caused this?

This all started when I was petting my dog, both my ears became very hot and slightly numb along with the area around my ears (back of neck and cheeks) my shoulders and elbows also have a tingling hot sensation. I would also like to add in case it is relevant that today I was moving objects out a mold infected closet in my home. The sensation is not as strong as it was when it first started in my ears but the tingling in my arms has gotten stronger since I started typing this. What could have caused this and what should I do?
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012