Early stage of pregnancy. Severe morning sickness. Noted red spots. Treatment?

I am early in my preg between 7 and 11 weeks and I am having severe morning sickness. I am not eating (maybe less than 400 calories a day) so when I start to vomit it usually is harsh dry heaving and maybe some saliva. Today I saw a few spots of red in my violent dry heaving spell in the toilet. I don't want to call my Dr bc they will just say got to ER as they suggested when I was throwing up everything last week but I chose not to go.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013