Early seventies, get tired easily with days to recover, have limited food, want to take a multivitamin supplement. Which is advisable?

Hi, Im abhijit from India. My grandmom is 74 years old. Since a few years, she is just able to take limited quantities of food. I am looking for a multi-vitamin supplement available here in india, which can supplement her diet , as well as help her recover faster (if she travels, she tends to get very tired and it takes 8-10 days for her to get normal). Also, how important is iron supplement, and calcium supplement to be taken with diet? Is a medication containing both good for her body at this age? Is there a multi-vitamin syrup with iron and calcuim and having a sweeter taste, which will be good for her age?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012