Early pregnancy ultrasound showing gestational sac with fetal pole, enlarged uterus. What does this report mean?

Hi, i m about 7 weeks pregnant. I m holding the result of a scan i had 4 days ago but can t understand the details: gestational sac with foetal pole within free sac enlarged uterus with smooth outline and uniform myometrial echopattern with AP diameter of 70mm foetal cardial activity equivocal pouch of douglas empty adnexae are free early cyesis GA 18weeks 0day CRL 15mm EDD 29/06/13 Can you please help me understand this result? Thank you. Tee.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012