Early pregnancy, tests showed high TSH level. Should I continue with the pregnancy or opt for abortion?

I am 36 year old and 2 month pregnant. My TSH level is 25.80 and have to test T3 and T4 in next 2 days. If rest of the test comes normal than what should i do? Should i continue the pregnancy or abort because I heard that in first trimester if TSH level is so high than baby growth and brain not develop properly. So, I am very scare about baby future. If i give birth than he/she will be normal or have a low IQ. Kindly advise. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012