Early pregnancy, suffering with herpes, genital warts, itching and burning in vagina, swelling over clitoris. Any harm to the baby?

Hello I am about 7 weeks pregnant and I have herpies and genital warts . Well yesterday I I started itching really bad and burning around my vagina . Today my whole clitoris is so swollen and inflamed and my whole vaginal area as well. I m very very scared. I don t want anything hurting my baby and I can t get in to see the doctor till feb 8 2013 please help I just need to know what may be going on and if it will harm the baby if not treated right away
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013