Early pregnancy stage, ultrasound showed low lying gestational sac. Had experienced mild spotting and cramping. Should I be worried about miscarriage?

Hi. I am exactly 5wks pregnant today. (July 14, 2012) I was alarmed this past thursday July 12th because I started spotting and cramping. I went to the ER they did an ultrasound and checked my hcg levels. Hcg was 6,000. The only thing the dr could tell me that he found was that my ultrasound showed my gestational sac was low and that I was at the beginning of a miscarriage from the spotting and cramping. I wasn t bleeding bad it was only when I wiped. He left the room and came back in to tell me to go back to my dr in 2 days and have my hcg levels rechecked and if they continue to rise then my pregnancy is ok. I was just scared because I just had a miscarriage and a d&c May 17, 2012. So, you can understand my fear. After leaving the hospital that day, I came home to rest and have had not one single drop of blood . No spotting at all and no cramping. My main question is, should I be worried about another miscarriage since he told me that my gestational sac was sitting low? What does this mean?
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012