Early pregnancy, severe cramping in lower abdomen, back pain. History of miscarriage. Are the symptoms normal?

on 2/u/rently 5 weeks pregnant. LMP was Jan 6 . HCG level was . i am having a lot of cramping in my lower abdomen . i feel like i just did 500 sit ups. i am also having a lot of lower back pain . i am not sure if this is normal or not. i have 1 previous pregnancy in April 2012 that ended in a miscarriage , for unkown reasons. my doctor office will not c me until i am 8 weeks and i just want to know that these symptoms are normal or not....
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013