Early pregnancy, scan post heavy bleeding showed low fetus without heartbeat. Pregnancy chance?

I had a scan yesterday after experiencing quite heavy bleeding early thurs morning, the bleeding faded off that day and had completely stopped by sun! The scan showed the fetus to be very low with no heart beat yet and an area of bleed! I have been booked for another scan in 10 days time! I will be 6 wks tomorrow! We lost are sun the end of march after being delivered by c section he was breech and we had no idea he was poorly! As u can imagine we want this pregnancy so badly please is there any hope
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012