Early pregnancy, have yellow gooey discharge only on wiping, normal UA dipstick test. Will it affect the baby?

I am 31 yrs old, 9 weeks pregnant and I just started having yellow goey discharge . It does not smell and its only when I wipe. When I wipe its like a goey string of yellow. other symtoms are bloating , little nassau, and stomache aches but these symptoms had been going on before the discharge. Also I feel like my bladder is not fully emptied and I am costipated. I took a UA dipstick test in the office I work at and everything was normal. What could it be and can it effect my baby?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012