Early pregnancy, have whole body itching, LFT shows elevated values, IgG positive. What is the cause and remedy?

Sir, My wife is 7 month pregnant. 2 weeks before she complained of itching in whole carried out LFT...result showed high level of SGOT & SGPT ...well above 300...Later on many test were carried out...Sugar F/PP..HAV/HEV, HCV , HB1AC, OGTT, HBsAg , HIV ....but all result are normal except HAV where HAV IgG came +ve. Initially when my wife was admitted at that time SGOT was 366 and SGPT was 324....after 4 days it came down to 278 and 206. Today (After 4 days) it again went up to 346 and 339. Sir, my query is what can be the cause of this and what is the remedy......She is 32 yrs old and I am 37 years old.... Your advice will be very beneficial..... Thank You
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012