Early pregnancy, have stopped metformin, on susten injections, advised resuming metformin intake. Is it safe to continue?

Hi, i am 7 weeks pregnant, Nd was on metformin till 4 weeks and after the conception my doctor advised me not to take metformin but with second opinion other doctor adviced me to take it for 7 months, i am confused as i stopped it completely and i am susten 400 mg twice and injection maintain every week. Please advice whAt should i do, is it safe to co tinue metformin now with susten and inj. Will it solve the purpose. I am pcoc, and 29 years, this is my second baby, first miscarry in 3 months.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012