Early pregnancy, have perisac bleeding without presence of cardiac activity. What does it mean?

I am 6 weeks pregnant and they found out that there is perisac bleeding and until now there is no cardiac activity. What does it mean? But i think i am not yet at 6 weeks because i had my first trans vaginal ultrasound last may 25 and nothing is seen in my ultrasound.just ovulation u think my baby is alreadynin six weeks? I cannot really determine the age of gestation because i have irregular menstruation ..
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012