Early pregnancy, have mild constipation, occasional appearance of white in stools. What should be done?

i havent poop reuglatly in a long time kinda like every few days and most time it be like pebbles ... and i noticed sometimes id have white in my stool if i wouldnt go for days and every now and then id have something that it would just hit my stomach and i would just be crapping out the runs all night .. and now i m 9 weeks pregnnat and everything i eat i have to poop out and it s been like this for 3-4 days , it s killing my stomach so bad the hospital didnt give me any help.. and im not puking .. but one night i did have a a tempture of 99.6 f. i dont know what to do .
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012