Early pregnancy, have itchy blue breakout on stomach under breasts. Ringworm or hives?

hi am an African American Woman and I am 7 wks. pregnant and I am breaking out on my stomach under my breast and the my back the spots look appear as dark brown, circle, round dry spots that itches and it causes me to scratch my skin until I peel my skin off it only do it every once in a while during the day and my breast inch as well and its tender but i know the tenderness comes from me being pregnant. I don t know if I have ringworm s or hives or what? The spots appear out the blue can you help me?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012