Early pregnancy, have cramps, pain with light bleeding. What can be done?

Gud evening doctor, i m in my 6th week of pregnancy . My last period was on 23rd feb, i missed my periods this time. I did experience certain symptoms such as tender breasts, frequent urination , lite discharges, Abdominal bloting. But Since yesterday, i m having cramps and pain along with bleeding . It was little though but, today it just stopped all of a sudden, and now it started again it is red colour. This is my first pregnancy. Please help me out.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012