Early pregnancy, have brownish discharge on wiping. Taken hcg shot, history of miscarriage. Alarming?

i am 6 weeks pregnant and when i was 5 week 3 days i started having pinkish/brownish/orangish discharge . the amount is very small... i doesn t stain my underware just that i saw it when i wiped wih a toilet paper. i was given a hcg 0000 shot 2 days back. and after 1 day of the shot the discharge became milky white in color with white tissue kind of substance in it. this morning i again noticed the discharge became yellowish. i had two miscarriages. i am worried. please help.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012