Early pregnancy, had severe cough, intermittent brown spotting followed by white discharge. Worrisome?

my name is ayesha i am pregnent of 10 weeks ,,i had brown sporting last week off and on , but now stop only some time white is coming ,,small,i scan last saturday ,problem is mild seprationfrom sack but baby is good ,and growing fatus is ok every thing ok ,wall is thick but i hav cough too much from last week ,doctor told me to take rest on bad ,how many chances i have so all would be good and when i go for next scan ,,iam takink defaston,,2 times ,thanku ,,
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012