Early pregnancy, got spotting, ultrasound could not detect heartbeat, prescribed duphaston. Will it help to induce the baby?

I m 8 and 3 days pregnant for almost avweek now got blood dr. Did ultrasound and couldnt found heartbeat .I don t wanna go into d and c procedure.she gave me question is it will help me to have induce my baby?( since me and my husband not ready for it) please and my husband wanted to end this for the reason of if we will continue this it might be the baby have deformities due to bleeding for a week
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012