Early pregnancy, got positive results for torch test. What should be done?

Hi I am 6 weeks pregnant and i was tested twice for TORCH TEST. At present my CMV igg is 218 and CMV igm is 2.16. Last month on 4 january it was- igg 219 and igm 1.86. I got this test last month as we were palnning to concieve and by that time i did not know about pregnancy. I think i ovulaled(according to tha symptoms) near tha dates 3rd to 5th january. and i concieved by dat time as my cycle is 30 days long. My last period came on 14 december. Now i am worried what to do pl suggest me. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013