Early pregnancy, detected with large chorio decidual hemorrhage extending to cervix, have blood on wiping vagina. What should be done?

7 weeks 3 days pregnant with a larg chorio decidual hemorrhage measuring 47.1mms*12.7mms extending upto cervix .my last LMP was 21 july.i am getting dark brownish colour bleeding though it is less in the second day, just getting while wipeing vegina.i am not spotting.i had my ultrasound yesterday though baby is save but the homerrhage is large which can attack on babyany time.please suggest me what should i do? can i save my baby?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012
Welcome to HealtcareMagicForum

Hi..pooja,.. the viability of the fetus and degree of the placenta tear must be evaluated by USG
(ultra-sonogram)... you need to be clinically examined and need to be investigated for further continuation of pregnancy...consult a gynecologist..

Take care..