Early pregnancy, X-ray showed fetus in uterus, prescribed dydrogesterone. Will the fetus develop?

hai iam six weeks pregant (48 days), I went for checkup (today morning while urinating i saw some blood spots) to doctor but doctor told fetus was not in uterus it may be ectopiv pregancy and send me for xray but in xray fetus was in uterus doctor told baby looks like six weeks (unhealthy pregancy) and gave a tablet of dydrogesterone . i want to know wheather fetus will develop r will lead to mis carriage
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012